Global MyCard

Customer Service


I wrote the wrong name or ID number and email in my member account data, how can I modify it?

In order to ensure the confidentiality and security of the account, if there is a writing error in the name or ID card number, you can only change one of the two, and can only change it once. Please submit an application to MyCard customer service using the Problem Processing Application Form.

Problem Processing Application Form